Centene Corporation To Present At Wells Fargo 2012 Healthcare Conference
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 16:28 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ST. LOUIS, June 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Centene Corporation (NYSE: CNC) today announced it will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Healthcare Conference to be held June 19-20, 2012, at the InterContinental Hotel in Boston, Mass.
Centene's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available at: http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/061912a_hr/?entity=63_PEWCN3B. Shortly after the presentation, a webcast replay will be available via the Company's website at www.centene.com under the Investors section.
About Centene Corporation
Centene Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise that provides programs and related services to the rising number of under-insured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care, long-term care, other state-sponsored programs and Medicare (Special Needs Plans). Centene's CeltiCare subsidiary offers states unique "exchange-based" and other cost-effective coverage solutions for low-income populations. The Company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health, life and health management, managed vision, telehealth services, and pharmacy benefits management. More information regarding Centene is available at www.centene.com.
SOURCE Centene Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines