Zynga Takes Players for a Spin With New Mobile Game for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch: Zynga Slots
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 16:58 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN FRANCISCO, June 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zynga (Nasdaq:ZNGA), the world's leading provider of social game services, today announced the global launch of Zynga Slots, a mobile slots experience for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that brings a fresh spin to the casino genre. Zynga Slots is the second mobile title in the popular Zynga Casino category, and the third game in the franchise which also includes Zynga Poker and Zynga Bingo.
Developed by the same team that created the wildly popular mobile Zynga Poker game, Zynga Slots ups the ante in the mobile casino experience with innovative features including seamless game play, high-quality graphics and never-before-seen social elements to deliver the ultimate slots experience for casino fans and new players alike. Launching today on the App Store, Zynga Slots reinforces Zynga's dedication to delivering free, social and high-quality mobile games across multiple platforms.
"As Zynga's second mobile casino game, Zynga Slots brings the thrill of Las Vegas slot machines to the palm of players' hands while introducing social elements for players to share the excitement with their friends," said Justin Cinicolo, vice president, Zynga Mobile. "We're continually listening to player feedback on the kinds of games they enjoy playing, and we'll be sure to bring more high-quality iOS games to players based on the genres they enjoy."
Zynga Slots players can enjoy a host of new features to spin and win like never before.
- We Upped The Ante: Never miss a jackpot. Zynga introduces offline mode, which enables players to enjoy Zynga Slots anywhere, anytime. With minimal load times and smooth reel animations, Zynga Slots offers an unparalleled player experience.
- Hit the Jackpot: Zynga Slots is the most social slots game to date – meaning more friends and more winnings. Recruit friends to play and watch as the jackpot rises before your eyes. Or, hop on a machine to help heat it up and reap the rewards for your good deed. With seamless Facebook integration and push notifications, you will always know when the jackpot increases or a friend wins big—and when it is time to spin again.
- Master Machines and Move On Up: As you master slot play, you will level-up to unlock rewards such as new machines featuring themes from some popular Zynga games including FarmVille and Hanging With Friends. Dedicated players will also reap the benefits of increased pay lines and higher betting limits for bigger risk and better rewards.
- Spin for a Surprise: Zynga Slots goes beyond basic slot gameplay with new features like delightful animations, mini-games and fun character touches. Playful characters react and move with each spin, inching players closer to "Fever Mode," a 30-second bonus round where you'll spin as much as you can for an even bigger payout!
- Spin, Girar, Tourner: Lost in translation? Not in this game. Zynga Slots is available in 10 languages, so you can spin, bet and win no matter what language you speak. ¿Cómo se dice jackpot?
The Casino genre is a popular form of entertainment around the world, and Zynga Slots is designed with a global audience in mind. The game is launching in 10 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Zynga's iOS portfolio continues to grow and Zynga Slots is launching on the heels of recently launched Matching With Friends, Zombie Swipeout and Scramble With Friends.
Game logo and images can be found here: https://zynga.box.com/s/08efb11f9c0f19c6b368
About Zynga Inc.
Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq:ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 290 million monthly active users playing its games, which include CityVille, FarmVille, Words With Friends, Scramble With Friends, CastleVille, Hidden Chronicles, Zynga Poker, Empires & Allies, Indiana Jones™ Adventure World, The Pioneer Trail, Mafia Wars and Café World. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Zynga.com, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $10 million for world social causes. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, Calif.
The Zynga Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11743
- Collect, Fight and Rule in War of the Fallen, Zynga's Newest Card Battler Game
- Zynga to Discuss First Quarter Results on April 24, 2013 Via Webcast
- Photo Release -- Zynga Appoints John Doerr to Board of Directors
- Photo Release -- Zynga Plays Cupid With Annual Valentine's Day Poll: Vocabulary Scores High With Players Looking for Love
Related Partner Headlines
- Are Zynga's Days Numbered? (ZNGA, AAPL, FB) - Investopedia
- Zynga and Chef Jamie Oliver Bring the Food Revolution to ChefVille and Beyond - Benzinga
- Zynga, Playnery Partner on Mother of Myth - Benzinga
- Scanning the List of Long Shots - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Initiates Zynga at Underperform on Pressure in Fundamentals - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Piper Jaffray Downgrades Zynga to Neutral - Benzinga
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Reiterates Market Perform Rating, Lowers PT on Zynga - Benzinga
- Sterne Agee Reiterates Neutral Rating on Zynga - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Hold Rating, Lowers PT on Zynga - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Bank of America Downgrades Zynga to Underperform on Bookings Miss - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,388.59 Trade time:1:47PM EDT Value change:▲1.01 (0.01%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,665.55 Trade time:1:47PM EDT Value change:▼3.61 (-0.22%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,484.34 Trade time:1:47PM EDT Value change:▼17.78 (-0.51%)
In The Wires
RBC Donates $50,000 to Red Cross to Support Oklahoma Tornado Relief Efforts
S&P Report: The U.S. Shale Boom's Impact On Various Industry Sectors
IBM Announces New Capabilities to Deliver Real-Time Analytics via the Cloud
Porter Novelli Launches "Porter Novelli Influence Modeling"
Writers' Group Film Corp. Unveils New Strategic Initiatives Aimed at Revenue Growth and Leveraging Distribution Platforms
SuperCom Appoints Doron Ilan as Chief Financial Officer
Southwest Airlines Announces Organizational Leadership Change
American Airlines Joins With The American Red Cross To Aid Oklahoma Tornado Victims