Free Hot and Iced Drinks this Summer, Courtesy of Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 08:48 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
The Cafe Bakery Chain is Hitting the Streets Surprising Event Goers and Businesses with Free Beverage Samples All Summer Long
DUBLIN, OH, June 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop is kicking off the summer season with the launch of four food trucks providing free, full-size samples of the chain's most popular iced and hot beverages at community events, area businesses and summer outings.
In addition to local festivals and happenings, the Coffee Cruisers will visit area businesses surprising employees with a free cup of Tim Hortons premium blend coffee in the morning or a Real Fruit Smoothie or Iced Capp for a mid-afternoon treat.
Businesses and event planners can request a Coffee Cruiser visit by posting on the Cruisers' Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/TimHortonsCoffeeCrew.
"The Coffee Cruisers are all about surprising our guests with delicious summer drinks in unexpected locations and showcasing the fun-loving nature of our brand," said Mike Meilleur, senior vice president operations, U.S. "It's a great way to introduce fans to our new Frozen Lemonade, Real Fruit Smoothie and Iced Capp flavors in addition to our beloved hot coffee—which is always on board."
The Coffee Cruisers are now visiting in the following U.S. markets:
- Columbus, Ohio
- Portland and Bangor, Maine
- Greater Detroit and Michigan
- Western and central New York and northwest, Pennsylvania
Each Coffee Cruiser truck is operated by a "Coffee Crew," a team compiled of four brand ambassadors hired to exemplify the spirited and community-centered side of the brand.
The Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop Coffee Cruisers started their engines on June 6 debuting at many of the cafe bakery chain's Camp Day events and will be on the road through Labor Day.
Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop first tested a Coffee Cruiser exclusively in the Columbus market last summer and it was an instant smash among local businesses, community event planners and loyal fans of the brand.
About Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop
Tim Hortons is one of the largest publicly-traded restaurant chains in North America based on market capitalization. Operating in the quick service segment of the restaurant industry, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of consumer tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, espresso-based beverages, specialty teas, home-style soups, fresh sandwiches, grilled paninis, wraps, hot breakfast sandwiches and fresh baked goods, including our trademark donuts. As of April 1, 2012, Tim Hortons had 721 restaurants in the United States and 4,042 restaurants systemwide. For more information, visit www.timhortons.com.
SOURCE Tim Hortons Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines