Compuware Changepoint Puts the Focus on Consistent Global Project Delivery and IT Financial Management Discipline at Leading Analyst Summit
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 11:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DETROIT, June 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This week, technology leaders from across Europe will gather in the UK for the Gartner PPM Summit to share best practices for selecting, implementing and managing projects and investments. Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company and a platinum sponsor of this year's Summit, will contribute to this important dialogue by showcasing two topical presentation sessions for IT and technology services leaders.
A June 19 solution provider presentation features a case study by Dell Business Analysis Director, John Rosevear. He is a ten-year veteran in managing and supporting delivery of projects in the chemical and IT industries. The presentation, titled "Driving Standards at Dell – Metrics and Milestones to Improve Adoption and Process Compliance," outlines the positive impact Dell has realized through its use of Compuware Changepoint for Professional Services Automation.
On June 20, a theatre presentation will feature Changepoint Solution Consultant Manager, Vange Vianni. Vianni's presentation, titled "Financial Visibility Drives Project and Portfolio Success," presents the business case for IT Financial Management – made even more compelling in today's cloud-based environments. In this environment, IT is expected to deliver more value with fewer dollars and must grapple with issues of cost allocation and recovery as technology services increasingly shift to the cloud.
"We have a great line-up of presentations for this year's Gartner PPM Summit, and we are very excited to have our customer Dell join us for a case study. Since adopting Changepoint in 1999, Dell has been a strategic Changepoint customer and has achieved significant success with our solution," says Lori Ellsworth, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Compuware Changepoint business unit.
Attendees at the UK Gartner PPM Summit can visit Compuware Changepoint at stand PL5 in the event exhibit hall.
- "Driving Standards at Dell – Metrics and Milestones to Improve Adoption and Process Compliance" – June 19, 2012 – 14:45 to 15:15 – Westminster A Level 3 – Speaker: John Rosevear, Dell Business Analysis Director
- "Financial Visibility Drives Project and Portfolio Success" – June 20, 2012 – 12:45 to 13:05 – Plaza 2&3 Level 1 – Speaker: Vange Vianni, EMEA Changepoint Solution Consultant Manager
Compuware Changepoint allows technology companies to maximize professional services profitability while maintaining a focus on effective product decisions and delivery. Changepoint's integrated solution marries PSA with PPM to provide total operational visibility allowing product-centric technology companies to drive services growth with strong margins, deliver a competitive product and services mix for high ROI, and maintain top-line revenues and bottom-line profitability. Changepoint is available via SaaS or On-Premise Delivery Model. Visit us http://www.compuware.com/changepoint or tune into our blog at http://www.changepoint-blog.net
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.
The Compuware logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines