Trade Alert - Power Integrations High Volume
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Power Integrations, Inc. (NASDAQ:POWI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Power Integrations is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.19% higher.
Power Integrations, Inc. (NASDAQ:POWI) designs, develops, and markets analog integrated circuits for use in alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) power conversion. The Company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers in the cellular telephone, consumer electronics, personal computer, and industrial electronics industries.
Power Integrations has already traded 1.005 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $38.00 and $41.87 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.19% from its previous trading close, which means that Power Integrations stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines