Trade Alert - NASDAQ High Volume
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of NASDAQ points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.99% higher.
The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NDAQ) is a global operator of market exchanges that delivers trading, exchange technology, securities listing, and public company services across multiple continents. The Exchange's offerings include trading across multiple asset classes, market data products, financial indexes, and market technology products and services.
NASDAQ has already traded 0.78 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $21.25 and $22.39 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.19% from its previous trading close, which means that NASDAQ stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking Control of NASDAQ?
- Neutral Short Term Pattern on NASDAQ
- NASDAQ: Waiting for Direction
- Is NASDAQ Trade Over?
- NASDAQ Short term Bullish Reversal
- NASDAQ Bearish Signs
- Brazil's Market Surveillance Project Goes Live Across All Markets at BM&FBOVESPA
- National Geographic Channel's Brain Games to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions Selected to Provide the Scottish Public Sector With a Collaborative Media Services Framework
- New York Cares to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell
Related Partner Headlines
- Sandy Forces Closure of Stock Markets Through Tuesday - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: NASDAQ Stock Market to be Closed on Tuesday - Benzinga
- Stock Markets Closed as Superstorm Looms - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Diversified Investments Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- The NASDAQ Stock Market to be Closed on Monday October 29 - Benzinga
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Diversified Investments Industry With The Highest EPS Estimates - Benzinga
- NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- NASDAQ OMX and The NASDAQ Stock Market File Proposed Voluntary Accommodation Program for Review by Securities and Exchange Commission - Benzinga
- NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ): Today's Featured Financial Loser - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Elbit Imaging Announces the Court Decision with Respect to Filing of Plan of Arrangement with the Israeli Court
Amphenol Aerospace High Speed Solutions Advances ARINC 801 Fiber Optic Connector Options for Military and Commercial Aerospace Applications
Eltek Ltd. Sets Earnings Release Date and Conference Call for First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Fast Forward Academy Launches New Multi-player Game for CPA Exam Review
SAP Commits to Driving Skills Development and Job Creation in Africa
LIONSGATE ACHIEVES RECORD SALES AT 2013 CANNES MARKET WITH SLATE OF NINE FILMS LED BY MOCKINGJAY 1 & 2, STEP UP 5 AND THE LAST WITCH HUNTER
Elsevier and Hanser Announce Plastics Engineering E-Book Collection Now Available on ScienceDirect
Hopkins Down Payment Assistance Agent Kris Lindahl Of Edina Realty Announces New Resource For Potential Homeowners