Motorola Solutions Above Average Volume
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:MSI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Motorola Solutions is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.85% higher.
Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:MSI), formerly Motorola, provides mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers worldwide. Its product portfolio includes two-way radios, barcode scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) readers, mobile computing devices, wireless broadband networks and wireless local area network (LAN) products. On January 4, 2011, the separation of Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. from Motorola Solutions was completed.
Motorola Solutions has already traded 1.351 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $46.75 and $49.59 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.19% from its previous trading close, which means that Motorola Solutions stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines