Dow's Top Performers :VZ, KFT, CSCO
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, June 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12739, which represents -0.22% versus its previous trading session close, with 14 of its components trading positively.
Verizon (NYSE:VZ) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $44.08 representing 1.22% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Verizon, the owner of the largest wireless network with more subscribers in the U.S. have defined support at $37.56 and resistance at $41.96.
Kraft (NYSE:KFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $39.03 representing 1% from its previous close. Kraft, the maker of Velveeta cheese and Oreo cookies has calculated support and resistance levels at $31.88 and $39.99 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $17.24 representing 0.82% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Alcoa (NYSE:AA) that is trading at $8.64 or -2.05% from the previous close. Shares of Alcoa, the aluminum producer have defined support at $8.31 and resistance at $8.91. Also among the worst performers we have Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ), which is trading at $21.21 representing -1.99% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1342.3, which represents -0.04% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2884.55 that represents 0.41% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines