Brokers Lower In Focus:RJF, IBKR, AMP
Published on Monday, 18 June 2012 17:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.14%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $85.78, which represents -1.03% versus previous day close. The index , it had 2 out of 10 components trading higher.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $34.19 representing 0.77% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities, have defined support at $31.96 and resistance at $34.22.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $14.39 representing 0.21% from its previous close. Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker has calculated support and resistance levels at $14.04 and $17.24 respectively. The other top performer was Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP), which closed the trading session at $49.64 representing -0.22% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) that closed the trading session at $13.82 or -3.36% from the previous close. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business have defined support at $12.26 and resistance at $14.27. Also among the worst performers was Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which closed the trading session at $93.63 representing -2.12% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines