Dril-Quip Announces Stock Repurchase Plan
Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 07:37 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase program under which the Company can repurchase up to $100 million of its common stock. The repurchase program has no set expiration date. Repurchases under the program will be made through open market purchases, privately negotiated transactions or plans, instructions or contracts established under Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The manner, timing and amount of any purchase will be determined by management based on an evaluation of market conditions, stock price and other factors. The program does not obligate the Company to acquire any particular amount of common stock, and may be modified or suspended at any time at the Company's discretion. Any repurchased shares are expected to be cancelled.
Dril-Quip is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered offshore drilling and production equipment, which is well suited for use in deepwater, harsh environment and severe service applications.
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are based upon certain assumptions and analyses made by the Company in light of its experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions, expected future developments and other factors. These statements are subject to risks beyond the Company's control, including, but not limited to, the volatility of oil and natural gas prices and cyclicality of the oil and gas industry, the Company's international operations, operating risks, and other factors detailed in the Company's public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Investors are cautioned that any such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual outcomes may vary materially from those indicated.
SOURCE Dril-Quip, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines