Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 07:40 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 19th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Body Central (NASDAQ: BODY) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer and to a Neutral at Robert W. Baird.
Brinker (NYSE: EAT) was downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
Central European Distribution (NASDAQ: CEDC) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse.
Citi Trends (NASDAQ: CTRN) was upgraded to a Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna.
Elster (NYSE: ELT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity and Keybanc Capital Markets.
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
First Community Bancshares (NASDAQ: FCBC) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) was upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Credit Agricole.
Synacor (NASDAQ: SYNC) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham.
Timken (NYSE: TKR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
W.W. Grainger (NYSE: GWW) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at BB&T.
Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines