New Analyst Coverage: IPI, LAYN, SJW, TRIP
Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 07:48 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 19th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Intrepid Potash (NYSE: IPI) was initiated with Underperform at RBC Capital.
Layne Christensen (NASDAQ: LAYN) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $25 at Ladenburg Thalmann.
SJW Corp. (NYSE: SJW) was initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) was initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines