INTL Provident Group USA Advises Trade One, LLC in Asset Sale
Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 09:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, June 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced that INTL Provident Group USA, the investment banking division of its wholly owned subsidiary INTL Trading, Inc., exclusively advised Trade One, LLC, a grain storage and merchandising company based in Lamar, CO, in its sale of assets including five grain elevators representing close to 4 million bushels of licensed grain storage, to Cargill, Incorporated and Northern Ag Services, Inc.
Bill Goodbar, a Managing Director of INTL Provident Group, said, "Trade One has been a key player in Eastern CO for many years; Cargill's acquisition of these assets is a testimonial to the goodwill developed, and the importance of this territory in US grain markets."
Bill Broyles, owner of Trade One, said, "INTL Provident Group's participation as our exclusive adviser in this transaction proved to be invaluable. The experience and expertise they provided in this transaction allowed us to proceed with confidence and maximize the value of the assets being sold."
About INTL Provident Group USA
INTL Provident Group USA services middle market firms worldwide, with a sector focus in natural resources, agriculture, financial institutions, power generation and real estate. Their team of professionals offers a range of services including capital raising, mergers and acquisitions advisory, trade finance and bank loan syndication as well as restructuring and corporate advisory. INTL Provident Group USA is a DBA for INTL Trading, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines