Beliefnet Announces Sam Bhatt as New Vice President of Sales and Development
Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 09:12 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NORFOLK, Va., June 19, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beliefnet, the comprehensive multi-faith online resource for inspiration and spirituality, has hired Sam Bhatt as Vice President of Sales and Development. Bhatt will be responsible for overseeing Beliefnet's digital media business development and sales strategies.
Bhatt has successfully managed online media for digital companies including New Iron Media, the Jordan Group, and the Salem Web Network. He specializes in online media strategies and tactics, along with best-practice approaches for growing and mobilizing display, email lists and social media vehicles.
"I'm thrilled to be joining the wonderful and successful team at Beliefnet," Bhatt said. "Working in the digital media and religious fields, I've gotten a chance to appreciate Beliefnet's commitment to fostering an online spiritual community."
"Sam's previous experiences in ministry, digital media and cultivating relationships provide an exciting combination that will prove a major asset as we continue to grow as a site and spiritual community," President and CEO Steve Halliday said.
Bhatt is also an international public speaker, senior pastor at his church in Colorado Springs, Colo., and budding author. He received his bachelor's degree in Theology from Emmaus Bible College and earned a MBA from University of Dubuque.
Beliefnet, a property of BN Media, LLC and a recipient of the National Magazine Award for General Excellence Online, is the most comprehensive multi-faith online resource for inspiration and spirituality, and helps people improve their lives, solve problems and find comfort, hope and strength. Its mission is to help people find and walk a spiritual path that instills comfort, hope, strength and happiness for people who are exploring their own faith or curious about others. Whether spirituality, health and wellness or wholesome family entertainment, Beliefnet has something for everyone.
About BN Media
Through its three operating companies – Beliefnet, Affinity4 and Cross Bridge – BN Media is the definitive online resource for information related to inspiration and spirituality. BN Media provides award-winning inspirational editorial and video content through mainstream and faith-based channels. The company's mission is to inspire positive thought and action.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines