Trade Alert - Kimberly-Clark at New Highs
Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $82.93, traders are definitely monitoring Kimberly-Clark's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB) is a global health and hygiene consumer products company. Its products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark sells its product using many brands, including Huggies, Pull Ups, Kleenex, and Cottonelle.
Kimberly-Clark is currently trading 0.56% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $70.50 and $82.93 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.02% from its previous trading close, which means that Kimberly-Clark stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines