Worst Performing Dow Component: AT&T
Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12858.9, which represents 0.92% versus its previous trading session close, with only four of its components trading in negative territory.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $8.13 representing 4.7% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $6.85 and resistance at $7.90.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $30.97 representing 3.79% from its previous close. Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software has calculated support and resistance levels at $28.64 and $30.08 respectively. The other top performer this morning is United Technologies (NYSE:UTX), which is trading at $76.62 representing 2.16% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include AT&T (NYSE:T) that is trading at $35.47 or -0.45% from the previous close. Shares of AT&T, the communications company owner of the second wireless network in the U.S. have defined support at $29.95 and resistance at $36.00. Also among the worst performers we have Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $43.69 representing -0.3% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1358.45, which represents 1.02% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2929.56 that represents 1.18% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines