NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: FSLR, NVDA, SHLD
Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2625.82, which represents 1.28% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $15.56 representing 7.53% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $12.29 and resistance at $15.43.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $13.3 representing 7.26% from its previous close. NVIDIA, the world leader in visual computing technologies, has calculated support and resistance levels at $11.91 and $12.73 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Sears Holdings (NASDAQ:SHLD), which is trading at $54.22 representing 4.96% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE), which is trading at $48.74 or -2.44% from the prior close. Shares of Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com have defined support at $43.91 and resistance at $49.12. Also among the worst performers Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), which is trading at $12.15 representing -2.17% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12879.9, which represents 1.08% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1361.27 that represents 1.23% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines