Time Warner Cable Inc. Announces Sterling Debt Offering
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 04:19 Written by TradersHuddle StaffNEW YORK-( Business Wire )-
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE:TWC) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of sterling denominated notes with a 30-year maturity. The net proceeds from the issuance of the notes are expected to be used for general corporate purposes, which may include the repayment of debt.
The notes will be issued by Time Warner Cable Inc. and guaranteed by its subsidiaries TW NY Cable Holding Inc. and Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. Barclays Bank PLC, Deutsche Bank AG, London Branch and The Royal Bank of Scotland plc are the book-running managers.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This document includes certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management’s current expectations and beliefs, and are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied by the statements herein due to changes in economic, business, competitive, technological, strategic and/or regulatory factors and other factors affecting the operations of Time Warner Cable Inc. More detailed information about these factors may be found in filings by Time Warner Cable Inc. with the SEC, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q. Time Warner Cable Inc. is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any such obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Time Warner Cable Inc.Corporate CommunicationsAlex Dudley, 212-364-8229orJustin Venech, 212-364-8242orInvestor RelationsTom Robey, 212-364-8218orLaraine Mancini, 212-364-8202
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines