Mobenga to Provide Mobile Services to Betboo
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 07:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LONDON, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Playtech subsidiary Mobenga has been chosen by Betboo, the leading South American online gaming and entertainment Company, to provide a range of state of the art mobile betting services for the brand.
Mobenga is the market leader in developing solutions that allow betting operators to extend their business into the mobile channel and has been identified as the best partner to meet the ambitions of Betboo.
The two companies have developed a series of tailor-made mobile clients that encompass all of Betboo's sportsbook. Betboo customers all over the world will benefit from the latest technology, allowing them to bet through their mobile "on the go".
The CEO of Betboo, comments:
"We are very excited to go mobile! Being able to bet on the go with Betboo has been a major element in the feedback we have received from our customers and we can't see anyone other than Mobenga helping us satisfying our needs. I'm also very pleased that we'll be launching during the Euros and we'll be able to capitalize on this great event."
Christian Rajter, CEO of Mobenga, said:
"We are very happy to be have gain the trust of Betboo to help them establish themselves in the mobile channel and capitalize on the great opportunities that it presents. Betboo is an exciting brand and is associated with fun, sports, community and friends and we are very excited to bring this into the South American mobile space.
Mor Weizer, Chief Executive
David Mathewson, Chief Financial Officer
c/o Pelham Bell Pottinger
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines