Hearst Television, Inc. Signs With Rentrak In Three Local TV Markets
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 07:21 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
—Addition of Four Hearst TV Stations in Three Markets is Continuing Evidence of Rentrak's Rapidly Expanding Adoption by Major Local TV Groups—
PORTLAND, June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced the company has entered into a multi-market agreement with Hearst Television, Inc. for four of its stations – WESH-TV (NBC) & WKCF-TV (CW), Orlando, FL; WLKY-TV (CBS), Louisville, KY; and WMTW-TV (ABC), Portland, ME.
The Hearst partnership brings the total number of client stations to over 170 that are subscribing to Rentrak's census-based measurement currency with advanced demographics. Rentrak's superior consumer information combined with its effectiveness metrics allows local broadcasters to sell the value of their audiences, not just their total size.
"We are delighted to have Hearst join the Rentrak family of clients," said Cathy Hetzel, Corporate President of Rentrak. "The massive size of Rentrak's viewing information database matched against consumer purchasing information provides an immediate opportunity for Hearst's stations to monetize their Rentrak investment. We look forward to Hearst having an important voice at the Rentrak table moving forward."
About Rentrak Corporation
Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) is a global digital media measurement and research company, serving the most recognizable companies in the entertainment industry. With a reach across numerous platforms including box office, multi-screen television and home video, Rentrak has developed more efficient metrics to be used as census-based currencies for the evaluation and selling of media. Rentrak is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with additional U.S. and international offices. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.
Contacts for Rentrak Corporation:
Sallie Olmsted / Amanda Bialek
Office: 310-854-8124 / 310-854-8151
SOURCE Rentrak Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines