Sweet, Summer's Here! Celebrate With The Perfect Frozen Beverage
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 07:33 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Krispy Kreme Has Seven Refreshing Blended Beverages Perfect For A Sizzling Summer Day
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., June 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Give your taste buds a chill this summer with the refreshingly sweet, tart and tangy tastes of frozen Krispy Kreme Chillers®. Made with real lemons, new Frozen Lemonade and Frozen Cherry Lemonade top off seven fruity and KREMEY thirst-quenching blended beverage flavors. Available at participating Krispy Kreme US and Canada locations.
"There's nothing like the sweet taste of cool and juicy fruit flavors in an icy cold beverage on a warm summer day," says Ron Rupocinski, Krispy Kreme Corporate Chef. "With seven deliciously blended varieties to choose from, you'll have no trouble picking the perfect flavors to satisfy your summer fruit cravings."
FRUITY Chillers Flavors Include: products and availability may vary by market.
- Frozen Lemonade- A fresh twist on a summer classic. Made with real lemons, sweetened with only cane sugar and served icy cold.
- Frozen Cherry- A chilly treat bursting with bold cherry flavor.
- Frozen Cherry Lemonade- A frozen combination of summertime sweet and tangy fruit flavors.
- Very Berry – The perfect balance of sweet and tart berry flavors.
- Orange You Glad®- A citrusy, refreshing blend of tangerine, mandarin and navel orange flavors.
KREMEY Chillers Flavors Include: products and availability may vary by market.
- Berries and KREME™- The rich taste of berries blended with KREME and topped with whipped cream.
- Oranges and KREME™- A Kremey blend of tangerine, mandarin and navel orange flavors with a whipped cream topping.
Frozen Krispy Kreme Chillers are available through the summer at participating Krispy Kreme US and Canada shops. Products may vary by market. While supplies last.
Post your Happy 75th Birthday message on a virtual Birthday Card, interact with the Time Machine of Joy, and share your sweetest Krispy Kreme memories at CelebrateKrispyKreme.com.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in approximately 690 locations around the world and approximately 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
- Krispy Kreme Signs Letter Of Intent for Refranchising of Dallas, Texas Market
- Critical Alerts For Hewlett Packard, CME Group, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, NCR Corp, and Polaris Industries Released By InvestorsObserver
- Krispy Kreme Reports Financial Results For The First Quarter Of Fiscal 2014
- Celebrate National Doughnut Day! Stop In For A Free Sweet Treat
- Krispy Kreme Jacksonville, Florida Grand Opening Celebration
- Krispy Kreme to Release Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Results and Discuss Management's Outlook for the Full Year on May 30, 2013
- A Dozen Ways To Honor Your Everyday Superheroes
- Take Your Tastebuds On A Staycation
- Raising the Dough-nations: Krispy Kreme 45 Day Campaign for Kids
- Krispy Kreme Farragut, TN Grand Opening Celebration
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Krispy Kreme Posts Drop In FQ2 Profit - Benzinga
- Happy National Donut Day - Benzinga
- Doughnuts Dripping with Value - TheStreet.com
- Krispy Kreme Trading up 11% After Q1 Results - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Krispy Kreme Posts Upbeat Q1 Profit, Affirms FY13 Forecast - Benzinga
- Krispy Kreme Signs First Development Agreement In India; 35 Shops Expected to Open by 2018 - Benzinga
- Hazards of Bargain-Hunting - TheStreet.com
- Krispy Kreme Doughnut Rises On Unusually High Volume (KKD) - TheStreet.com
- 7 Perks Students Can Get for Good Grades - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,179.85 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲109.67 (0.73%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,639.04 Trade time:4:33PM EDT Value change:▲12.31 (0.76%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,452.13 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
LDK Solar Announces Next Generation of Modules
Epson Launches New Online Portal for Real Estate Professionals
China's CITIC Offshore Helicopter Company to Acquire Two S-92® Helicopters
Raytheon delivers first Standard Missile-3 from new Alabama missile integration facility
UTC Aerospace Systems recognized as top 10 Airbus supplier for aftermarket support for fifth consecutive year
UTC Aerospace Systems supports Airbus A400M certification and first production delivery
A Leading Financial Institution in the US Selected Sapiens DECISION
Raytheon extends ballistic missile defense capability through radar modernization effort