Local Corporation Reaches Record Organic and Mobile Traffic
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 07:39 Written by TradersHuddle StaffIRVINE, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
Local Corporation (NASDAQ: LOCM), a leading online local media company, today announced that it reached record organic traffic and record mobile traffic in May 2012.
The company reached organic traffic of 14.1 million monthly unique visitors (MUVs) during May 2012, up 51% from 9.3 million MUVs in May 2011.
Mobile traffic continued to grow strongly, representing over 6.5 million MUVs in May 2012, up over 368% from 1.4 million MUVs during the year ago period.
"Traffic growth is a key performance indicator for our business because it represents a proprietary ecosystem into which we can sell our unique digital media solutions to small and medium-sized enterprises," said Heath Clarke, Local Corporation chairman and chief executive officer. "These latest organic and mobile traffic records show progress towards our long-term goal of providing approximately half of our overall traffic from organic sources.”
All site traffic and usage statistics are from third-party service providers engaged by the company.
About Local Corporation
Local Corporation (NASDAQ:LOCM) is a local media company that connects brick-and-mortar businesses with over a million online and mobile consumers each day using a variety of innovative digital marketing products. To advertise, or for more information, visit: http://www.local.com/ or http://www.localcorporation.com.
Local Corporation is a registered trade name of Local.com Corporation.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines