Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 07:49 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Coventry Healthcare (NYSE: CVH) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink Swann
Huntington Ingalls (NYSE: HII) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Kirby Corp. (NYSE: KEX) was downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Southern Co. (NYSE: SO) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
Standard Motor Products (NYSE: SMP) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at BB&T.
Tesoro (NYSE: TSO) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Walgreen (NYSE: WAG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
WellPoint (NYSE: WLP) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink Swann
Western Refining (NYSE: WNR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines