Mid Day Update - Broker Dealer Stocks Outperfoming: NMR, RJF, AMP
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 11:55 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading lower with the S&P 500 losing 0.17%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 87.281, which represents 0.37% from its previous close. 6 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) is the index current top performer, trading at $3.56 representing 1.71%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.25 and resistance at $3.53.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) is also among the top performers, trading at $34.68 representing 1.43% from its previous close. Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities has calculated support and resistance levels at $31.96 and $34.22 respectively. The other top performer is Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP), which is trading at $51.09 representing 0.77% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD) that is trading at $17.21 or -0.52% from the previous close. Shares of TD Ameritrade, the provider of online brokerage services for independent individual investors have defined support at $18.05 and resistance at $19.53. Also among the worst performers is Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS), which is trading at $95.92 representing -0.47% from the previous trading session.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines