BURGER KING® Celebrates Listing on the New York Stock Exchange
Published on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 12:46 Written by TradersHuddle StaffNEW YORK-( Business Wire )-
BURGER KING®, the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world, began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today under the ticker symbol “BKW.” Burger King Corp. CEO Bernardo Hees, joined by members of Burger King Corp.’s leadership team and local New York City BURGER KING® restaurant managers, celebrated the company’s first day of trading on the NYSE by ringing The Opening BellSM.
Burger King Corp. CEO Bernardo Hees, accompanied by members of the Burger King Corp.'s leadership team and local New York City BURGER KING(R) restaurant managers, ring the NYSE Opening Bell to celebrate the company's listing on the NYSE. (Photo: Business Wire)
Caption: Burger King Corp. CEO Bernardo Hees, accompanied by members of the Burger King Corp.’s leadership team and local New York City BURGER KING® restaurant managers, ring the NYSE Opening Bell to celebrate the company’s listing on the NYSE.
Caption: (Left to right) – Burger King Corp.’s Steve Wilborg, President; Bernardo Hees, CEO and Daniel Schwartz, CFO, pose outside the NYSE façade adorned with a Burger King banner in celebration of the company’s first day of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
ABOUT BURGER KING WORLDWIDE:
Founded in 1954, BURGER KING® (NYSE: BKW) is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, the BURGER KING® system operates in over 12,500 locations serving over 11 million guests daily in 82 countries and territories worldwide. Approximately 90 percent of BURGER KING® restaurants are owned and operated by independent franchisees, many of them family-owned operations that have been in business for decades. To learn more about Burger King Worldwide, please visit the company's website at www.bk.com or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. (Source: Burger King)
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50318016&lang=en
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines