China Sunergy Higher With High Volume
Published on Thursday, 21 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of China Sunergy Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ:CSUN) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of China Sunergy is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 4.71% higher.
China Sunergy Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ:CSUN) manufactures and delivers high performance solar cell and module products to the industry. The Company produces its solar cells from silicon wafers utilizing crystalline silicon solar cell technology to convert sunlight directly into electricity through a process known as the photovoltaic effect. Its R&D efforts focus on continually enhancing the conversion efficiency of our commercial products, as the company was the first PV solar company that has successfully applied selective emitter technology to industrialized production. China Sunergy is headquartered and has its manufacturing operations in China and sales its products around the world, using a sales and marketing network located around the globe.
China Sunergy has already traded 1.059 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $1.32 and $1.65 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.79% from its previous trading close, which means that China Sunergy stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines