KeyCorp Lower With High Volume
Published on Friday, 22 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of KeyCorp points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.23% lower.
KeyCorp (NYSE:KEY) operates as a holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various banking services in the United States. The Company provides a wide range of retail and commercial banking, commercial leasing, investment management, consumer finance and investment banking products and services to individual, corporate and institutional clients.
KeyCorp has already traded 0.989 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $7.00 and $7.70 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.35% from its previous trading close, which means that KeyCorp stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines