Goldman Sachs - Worst Performing Broker
Published on Friday, 22 June 2012 17:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.72%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $85.908, which represents 1.41% versus previous day close. The index , it had 8 out of 10 components trading higher.
Nomura (NYSE:NMR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $3.55 representing 3.8% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Nomura, the global finanicial services company based in Tokyo, Japan, have defined support at $3.25 and resistance at $3.59.
Ameriprise (NYSE:AMP) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $51.17 representing 3.1% from its previous close. Ameriprise, the financial planning firm has calculated support and resistance levels at $47.06 and $51.89 respectively. The other top performer was Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which closed the trading session at $14.14 representing 1.29% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) that closed the trading session at $93.63 or -0.29% from the previous close. Shares of Goldman Sachs, the premier global investment banking and securities firm have defined support at $92.27 and resistance at $97.60. Also among the worst performers was E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC), which closed the trading session at $7.82 representing -0.06% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines