PMC Wins Huawei 2011 Technology Quality Award
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 05:03 Written by TradersHuddle StaffSUNNYVALE, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
PMC® (NASDAQ:PMCS), the semiconductor innovator transforming storage, optical and mobile networks, today announced the Company has received the prestigious 2011 Quality Award from Huawei Technologies, China’s leading telecommunications equipment company. The award, which focuses on quality assurance, acknowledges the high standard of PMC’s products and the quality of technical support delivered in 2011.
“PMC is honored to accept this award from Huawei Technologies, reflecting our continuous dedication to providing exceptional technology, high-caliber products, and best-in-class customer support,” said Colin Harris, Chief Operating Officer at PMC. “We are proud to be consistently recognized by Huawei, which is renowned globally for its high standards in telecom equipment.”
PMC (NASDAQ:PMCS) is the semiconductor innovator transforming networks that connect, move and store digital content. Building on a track record of technology leadership, the company is driving innovation across storage, optical and mobile networks. PMC’s highly integrated solutions increase performance and enable next-generation services to accelerate the network transformation. For more information, visit www.pmcs.com. Follow PMC on Twitter, LinkedIn and RSS.
© Copyright PMC-Sierra, Inc. 2012. All rights reserved. PMC and PMC-SIERRA are registered trademarks of PMC-Sierra, Inc. in the United States and other countries, PMCS is a trademark of PMC-Sierra, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. PMC is the corporate brand of PMC-Sierra, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines