Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 08:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 25th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Arena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARNA) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Ball Corp. (NYSE: BLL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Elster (NYSE: ELT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich. The firm set its target price at $18.
Greif (NYSE: GEF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Pritchard.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Janney Capital Markets.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines