Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 08:07 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 25th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Arena Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARNA) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Ball Corp. (NYSE: BLL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Elster (NYSE: ELT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Wunderlich. The firm set its target price at $18.
Greif (NYSE: GEF) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Pritchard.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Janney Capital Markets.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ: RIMM) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Ball Corporation Completes Offering of Senior Notes Due 2023
- Ball Corporation to Present at Goldman Sachs Basic Materials Conference
- Ball Corporation to Present at Barclays High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference
- Ball Aerospace Wins Contract to Build Air Quality Sensor for KARI
- Ball Aerospace-Built Radarsat-1 Far Outlives Mission Expectations
- Ball Corporation Prices $1 Billion of Notes
- Updated Time for Ball Corporation Presentation at Wells Fargo Securities Industrial and Construction Conference
- Ball Corporation Announces Public Offering of Senior Notes
- Ball Corporation Announces Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- Listen Live to Ball Corporation Presentation at Wells Fargo Securities Industrial and Construction Conference
Related Partner Headlines
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Packaging & Containers Industry With The Highest EPS - Benzinga
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARNA): Today's Featured Drugs Winner - TheStreet.com
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc. Stock Sell Recommendation Reiterated (ARNA) - TheStreet.com
- Arena Pharma Sinks Under Weight Of Vivus' Troubles - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Jefferies & Company Reiterates Buy Rating, Lowers PT on Arena Pharmaceuticals - Benzinga
- Vivus Weight-Loss Drug Launch In Early Trouble - TheStreet.com
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARNA): Today's Featured Health Care Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Vivus Weight-Loss Drug's Failing Math - TheStreet.com
- Ball Aerospace, B612 Foundation in Deal for Imaging Sensors for Sentinel Mission - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
ITG Adds Singapore to Asia Pacific POSIT® coverage
Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation announces May 2013 distribution
Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces May 2013 Distribution
Pandora Chief Revenue Officer to Appear at OMMA Mobile Conference
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of SoundBite Communications, Inc. SDBT
Allstate Assisting Oklahoma Homeowners After Severe Tornadoes
Concord Medical Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
KongZhong Corporation Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Financial Results