Cognex Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 08:13 Written by TradersHuddle StaffNATICK, Mass.-( Business Wire )-
Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) will release earnings for the second quarter of 2012 on Monday, July 30, 2012, after the market closes, and will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 p.m. eastern time. The earnings release and conference call are scheduled to coincide with the company’s expected filing of its Form 10-Q for the quarter ending July 1, 2012.
The telephone number for the live call is (866) 244-4635 (or (703) 639-1178 if outside the United States). A replay will begin at 8:00 p.m. eastern time on Monday, July 30, 2012, and will run continuously until 11:59 p.m. eastern time on Thursday, August 2, 2012. The telephone number for the replay is (888) 266-2081 (or (703) 925-2533 if outside the United States) and the access code is 1580483.
Internet users can listen to a real-time audio broadcast of the conference call, or an archived replay on Cognex’s website at http://www.cognex.com/Investor.
About Cognex Corporation
Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products that incorporate sophisticated machine vision technology that gives them the ability to “see.” Cognex products include barcode readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during the manufacturing and distribution process. Cognex is the world's leader in the machine vision industry, having shipped more than 750,000 vision-based products, representing over $3 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has regional offices and distributors located throughout North America, Japan, Europe, Asia and Latin America. For details visit Cognex online at http://www.cognex.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines