Bowie & Jensen, a Leading Business Law Firm, Will Host Its Next Educational Seminar on the Top 10 Contract Clauses Every Business Owner Should Know on July 13, 2012
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 10:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TOWSON, Md., June 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bowie & Jensen, a leading business law firm, will hold its next monthly educational seminar on the Top 10 Contract Clauses Every Business Owner Should Know on July 13, 2012 at 7:30 am at Bowie & Jensen, located on the 6th Floor of the Susquehanna Building at the corner of E. Susquehanna & Washington Aves. Michael Siri and William Sturm will be discussing the essential contract clauses that every business owner should review and consider before signing a contract.
Bowie & Jensen's seminar is free and open to any business owner. Space is limited so participants must register in advance.
Mr. Siri is a partner in Bowie & Jensen's litigation department, assisting clients with a variety of legal issues. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, including construction law. He has worked on matters at all stages of litigation in both state and federal courts, as well as, administrative hearings and arbitrations.
Mr. Siri routinely counsels the firm's construction law clients on issues involving various aspects of a construction project, including contract formation, mechanic's liens, bid protests, delay claims, and payment issues. As part of the firm's construction law group, he provides legal guidance to individuals, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, and businesses.
Mr. Sturm's practice covers a wide range of corporate matters, including entity formation, business continuation planning, private placements of securities and merger and acquisition transactions. Mr. Sturm is admitted to the Maryland Bar and is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association and the Baltimore County Bar Association.
About Bowie & Jensen
Bowie & Jensen is a leading business law firm with attorneys representing clients around the world. Bowie & Jensen focuses on Business Litigation, Business Transactions, Intellectual Property, Employment Law, Real Estate, Estates & Trusts, Patent Law, Tax and Construction Law. For more information about Bowie & Jensen, please visit www.bowie-jensen.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines