DIY Network Kicks Off “Crash Week” with “The Ultimate Crash” and New Crasher Episodes Each Night All Week
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 10:52 Written by TradersHuddle StaffNEW YORK-( Business Wire )-
For the second year in a row, DIY Network’s popular Crashers franchise joins forces for the most exciting surprise home makeover yet. Premiering Sunday, July 8 at 11 p.m. E/P, The Ultimate Crash features four of the network’s talented licensed contractors and hosts, Josh Temple, Matt Muenster, Alison Victoria and Matt Blashaw, as they take over a complete home renovation for a California couple. The one-hour special kicks off the home improvement channel’s third annual Crash Week, July 9 – 13 (8 p.m. – Midnight E/P), featuring DIY Network’s experts as they set out across America in search of local residents to renovate and transform their homes into amazing spaces they can be proud to live in.
The Ultimate Crash special captures homeowners Devin Rogers and Taylor Nordeen being ambushed by DIY Network’s expert hosts at their local hardware store. DIY Network’s experts soon learn the couple’s Roseville, Calif. home is in serious need of an update. The home wins the home improvement jackpot with four massive makeovers completed in just three days:
- Josh Temple turns their boring living room into the ultimate entertaining space with a stacked stone fireplace flanked with bars, and metal wine racks above accessed by a glass catwalk.
- Matt Muenster flips their master bath into a luxurious getaway with a massive concrete lined shower, one-of-a-kind tub for two and a sleek new vanity with a big screen TV hidden behind the mirror.
- Alison Victoria transforms their bland kitchen from top to bottom with rustic beams above, colorful new cabinets topped with eco-friendly counters and a dining area with a custom stone table and brass chandelier.
- Matt Blashaw blows out their backyard with an outdoor kitchen under a shade sail, trickling water feature and a bubbling hot tub with a woven copper backdrop.
This original one-hour special officially kicks off DIY Network’s third annual Crash Week featuring new episodes of DIY Network’s popular series House Crashers, Bath Crashers, Kitchen Crashers and Yard Crashers.. Throughout the week, the three hosts surprise local residents in cities across the country including Tampa, Sacramento, Boston, San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Burbank, Detroit and Denver and take a simple renovation to an entirely new and unsuspecting level. For a promo clip of Crash week, please visit http://youtu.be/_LTxpBqkJWc.
ABOUT DIY NETWORK
DIY Network, from the makers of HGTV and Food Network, is the go-to destination for rip-up, knock-out home improvement television. DIY Network’s programs and experts answer the most sought-after questions and offer creative projects for do-it-yourself enthusiasts. One of the fastest growing digital networks and currently in more than 56 million homes, DIY Network’s programming covers a broad range of categories, including home improvement and landscaping. The network’s award-winning website, DIYNetwork.com, is a leader in the Nielsen Online Home and Garden category and features multiple resources, including thousands of do-it-yourself home improvement projects, expert advice, how-to videos and images, and user-friendly reference guides with step-by-step instructions.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines