Community Bank of Tri-County Employee Receives Leadership in Excellence Award
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 10:58 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
WALDORF, Md., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- David Vaira, Senior Vice President and Treasurer of Community Bank of Tri-County, recently received the Leadership in Excellence Award for his dedication to Community Bank and his commitment to upholding the Culture of Excellence of the Bank.
"By establishing a Culture of Excellence, Community Bank has created a positive work environment that encourages employees to take pride in their work and be passionate about what they do. David embodies the values of Community Bank, working hard to exceed the expectations of his coworkers and our customers," said Michael Middleton, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Community Bank of Tri-County.
Community Bank of Tri-County has developed and implemented its Culture of Excellence, a program designed to provide employees with a work environment that is ideal for achieving personal and professional success. This program focuses on the six key values of integrity, accountability, professionalism, diversity, community-focused and communicative. Each year, the Leadership in Excellence Award is presented to the individual who consistently works to uphold the mission and exemplify the values of the bank.
"David Vaira demonstrates the values of our Culture of Excellence on a daily basis," said Christy Lombardi, Senior Vice President and Director of Human Resources of Community Bank of Tri-County. "He is a dedicated and dependable team leader. He consistently steps up to meet new challenges with a positive attitude, always respecting the time and opinions of his coworkers. David is also an active member of the Southern Maryland community, and it is an honor to have him represent Community Bank."
David Vaira joined Community Bank of Tri-County in 1984 as Controller. He was promoted to Senior Vice President in 1997, and has since also been named Treasurer. In addition to his duties surrounding finances and regulatory report filing, David has also taken on an additional role as one of the bank's employee instructors for the Culture of Excellence training program, Service Excellence.
Community Bank of Tri-County is the oldest independent financial institution headquartered in Southern Maryland with eleven branches and over $900 million in assets. Community Bank of Tri-County branches are conveniently located throughout Charles, Calvert, and St. Mary's counties, in Maryland and in King George, Virginia.
SOURCE Community Bank of Tri-County
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines