DocVelocity Announces Upgrade to Document Recognition Platform
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 11:00 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
New Enhancement Offers Multiple Benefits
TROY, Mich., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DocVelocity, a Web-based paperless processing system for mortgage originators, has announced a new Auto Document Recognition (ADR) platform that brings multiple benefits to customers.
The new platform supports color images, keeps documents in stacking order, and recognizes documents at a more granular level. Automated document recognition empowers DocVelocity customers to spend more time underwriting loans and less time manually indexing and organizing loan files. The end result is they can use their employees' skills more effectively.
"We are excited to provide more tools to reduce our customers' need to manually index documents and to improve their experience with DocVelocity," said Jason Dufner, director, Product Development, at DocVelocity. "This upgrade also reflects our continuing commitment to invest in and add value to DocVelocity."
DocVelocity is a Web-based paperless processing system for mortgage bankers and brokers developed by Paperless Office Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.® (NYSE: FBC). For more information, please call (877) 362-8356 or visit docvelocity.com.
About Flagstar Bancorp, Inc.
Flagstar Bancorp (NYSE:FBC) is the parent of Flagstar Bank,® which is a full-service financial services company offering a range of products and services to consumers, businesses, and homeowners. With $14.0 billion in total assets at March 31, 2012, Flagstar is the largest publicly held savings bank headquartered in the Midwest. As of March 31, 2012, Flagstar operated 113 branches in Michigan, 28 home loan centers in 13 states, and a total of four commercial banking offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Flagstar originates loans nationwide. For more information, please visit flagstar.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines