Brink's @ Year Lows
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $21.16. Traders are definitely monitoring Brink's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
The Brink's Company (NYSE:BCO) is a leading global security services company with operations in over 50 countries. The Company provides armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing and other value-added services to banks, retailers and other commercial and governmental agencies around the world.
Brink's is currently trading -2.37% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $21.21 and $22.64 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.7% from its previous trading close, which means that Brink's stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines