Coca-Cola Offers Customers a Chance to Win a Trip to a U.S. Olympic Training Center – Available at Dollar General
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 12:58 Written by TradersHuddle StaffCINCINNATI-( Business Wire )-
In celebration of moms and “Every Day Heroes,” Coca-Cola® is offering the opportunity to win a trip to a U.S. Olympic Training Center as well as other exciting prizes. This sweepstakes is available at Dollar General. For a chance to win, customers can check their receipt for a special code upon purchasing qualifying Coca-Cola, Kellogg® and Procter & Gamble® products, or request a free special code by visiting www.cocacolaotcsweeps.com.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Beginning June 25, 2012 through July 22, 2012 shoppers have a chance to win laptops and Visa® gift cards as instant win prizes. For Official Rules, visit www.cocacolasweeps.com.
The Coca-Cola® Sweepstakes is a part of Dollar General's “Every Day Heroes” program, which honors local heroes who are part of the communities where its customers live – from the mom who never misses a soccer game to the neighbor who babysits in a pinch.
About The Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, the world's most valuable brand, our Company’s portfolio features 15 billion dollar brands including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia and Del Valle. Globally, we are the No. 1 provider of sparkling beverages, ready-to-drink coffees, and juices and juice drinks. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, consumers in more than 200 countries enjoy our beverages at a rate of 1.8 billion servings a day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, support active, healthy living, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system employees. For more information, please visit www.thecoca-colacompany.com or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CocaColaCo.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50321068&lang=en
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines