Domo Announces Summer Seminar Series
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 13:31 Written by TradersHuddle StaffSILICON SLOPES, Utah-( Business Wire )-
Today Domo announced its Summer Seminar Series designed to help CEOs and other executives understand how to get better access to and value from their business data by leveraging Domo’s cloud-based executive management platform.
Through these exclusive luncheons attendees will receive, under NDA, an interactive demonstration of Domo’s new form of business intelligence (BI). Domo experts will also discuss strategies for managing big data and driving value from the tens of billions of dollars already spent on traditional BI systems.
The Domo Summer Seminar Series schedule is as follows:
- Los Angeles June 26th
- San Francisco June 27th
- Minneapolis July 25th
- Milwaukee July 26th
Registration is limited and currently open for Los Angeles and San Francisco. Registration for Minneapolis and Milwaukee will be opening soon. For more information and to stay up-to-date on new cities added to the schedule, visit our events page.
Domo is a cloud-based executive management platform that redefines the business intelligence (BI) market and transforms the way business is managed. Domo gives users direct, real-time access to all the business information they care about, all in one place. The company was started by Josh James, co-founder and longtime CEO of web analytics powerhouse, Omniture.
With $63 million in funding, Domo is backed by an all-star list of angels and investors, including Benchmark Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, IVP, Ron Conway and David Lee of SV Angel, Hummer Winblad, plus the who’s who of SaaS and Internet technology.
Domo’s founding team consists of some of the most sought after talent in the industry with experience that includes Amazon, American Express, Ancestry.com, eBay, Endeca, Facebook, Google, Linkedin, MLB.com, Omniture, Salesforce.com and SAP.
For more information, visit Domo online.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines