More Downside for Joy Global ?
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 13:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Joy Global Inc. (NYSE:JOYG) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $53.25. Traders are definitely monitoring Joy Global's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Joy Global Inc. (NYSE:JOYG) manufactures and markets underground mining equipment and surface mining equipment. The company offers high-productivity mining solutions and its equipment is used for the extraction of ores and minerals.
Joy Global is currently trading -3.56% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $54.41 and $58.50 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.76% from its previous trading close, which means that Joy Global stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines