AVX Bears Firmly in Control
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 13:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of AVX Corporation (NYSE:AVX) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $10.46. Traders are definitely monitoring AVX's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
AVX Corporation (NYSE:AVX) manufactures and supplies a variety of passive electronic components and related products. Its products include ceramic and tantalum capacitors which are used in many electronic products to store, filter, or regulate electric energy. AVX supplies original equipment manufacturers in various industries. As of January 18, 1990, AVX Corp. operates as a subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation.
AVX is currently trading -2.34% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $10.52 and $11.05 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.76% from its previous trading close, which means that AVX stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines