NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: TEVA, VOD, PRGO
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, June 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2533.32, which represents -2.02% versus its previous close. The index is an a broad decline with more than 85% of its components on the red.
Teva (NASDAQ:TEVA) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $40.29 representing 6% from its previous trading session. Shares of Teva, the largest generic drug maker in the world have defined support at $38.16 and resistance at $45.97.
Vodafone (NASDAQ:VOD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $27.77 representing 0.34% from its previous close. Vodafone, the largest provider in the world in terms of revenue of wireless telecommunications, has calculated support and resistance levels at $26.00 and $28.18 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO), which is trading at $115.38 representing 0.22% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $9.16 or -7.05% from the prior close. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $10.01 and resistance at $11.02. Also among the worst performers Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is trading at $32.53 representing -5.38% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12478.2, which represents -1.29% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1311.49 that represents -1.76% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines