Harsco Corporation to Release Second Quarter 2012 Results and Hold Conference Call on July 31, 2012
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 14:21 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CAMP HILL, Pa., June 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global industrial services and engineered products company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) today announced the following schedule and teleconference information for its second quarter 2012 earnings release.
Earnings Release: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 before NYSE market opening via public newswire distribution and the Harsco Corporation website at www.harsco.com.
Teleconference: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 10:00 am ET, led by Interim Chairman and CEO Henry W. Knueppel. Internet broadcast in listen-only mode at www.harsco.com. The call can also be accessed by telephone by dialing (800) 611-4920, or (973) 200-3957 for international callers. Listeners are advised to dial in approximately five minutes prior to the call. Enter Conference ID number 95280333.
- Replays: available after completion of the live call at www.harsco.com.
Harsco Corporation is a diversified industrial company that is helping build the world by providing essential services and products to fundamental global industries, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com.
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines