Harsco Corporation to Release Second Quarter 2012 Results and Hold Conference Call on July 31, 2012
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 14:21 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CAMP HILL, Pa., June 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global industrial services and engineered products company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) today announced the following schedule and teleconference information for its second quarter 2012 earnings release.
Earnings Release: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 before NYSE market opening via public newswire distribution and the Harsco Corporation website at www.harsco.com.
Teleconference: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 10:00 am ET, led by Interim Chairman and CEO Henry W. Knueppel. Internet broadcast in listen-only mode at www.harsco.com. The call can also be accessed by telephone by dialing (800) 611-4920, or (973) 200-3957 for international callers. Listeners are advised to dial in approximately five minutes prior to the call. Enter Conference ID number 95280333.
- Replays: available after completion of the live call at www.harsco.com.
Harsco Corporation is a diversified industrial company that is helping build the world by providing essential services and products to fundamental global industries, including steel and metals production, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com.
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
Related Partner Headlines
- Today's Major Capital Goods Sector Movers: Cummins and More - Investopedia
- Harsco Names Railroad Industry Executive James F. Earl to Its Board of Directors - Benzinga
- Harsco Could Be Troughing - Investopedia
- Harsco's Infrastructure Group Advances in Global Mining Sector With New Order in Chile - Benzinga
- Harsco Signs 20-Year Environmental Services Contract With China's Largest Steelmaker Valued in Excess of $375 Million - Benzinga
- Harsco Renews Three Multi-Year Service Contracts in the U.S. Valued at More Than $120 Million - Benzinga
- Harsco Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (HSC) - TheStreet.com
- Harsco Receives Railway Track Maintenance Equipment Orders Totaling More Than $25 Million - Benzinga
- Harsco Renews Back-Up Credit Facility for $525 Million - Benzinga
- Harsco Corporation Stock Upgraded (HSC) - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Crombie REIT Announces Monthly Distribution
Owens Corning Announces New Investment for Glass Non-Woven Markets
Norwegian Air Shuttle Selects Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1100G-JM Engines to Power Airbus A320neo Family Aircraft
Pratt & Whitney to Provide Fuel Efficient PurePower® Engines on International Lease Finance Corporation Order for Up to 100 Embraer E-Jets E2 Aircraft
International Lease Finance Corporation Selects Pratt & Whitney PurePower® Engines for Additional 30 Airbus A320neo Family Aircraft
Pratt & Whitney Completes Initial Design Review for Adaptive Engine Technology Development Program
Consolidated Graphics Signs Letter Of Intent To Acquire Universal Printing Company
Encore Capital Group, Inc. Prices Private Placement of Convertible Senior Notes