Robert Flautt President and CEO of Folsom Lake Bank Has Been Elected to the California Bankers Association's Board of Directors
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 15:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SACRAMENTO, Calif., June 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The California Bankers Association (CBA) today announced that Robert Flautt President & CEO and Director of Folsom Lake Bank, has been elected as a new member of the CBA's 2012-2013 board of directors.
"The CBA is very pleased to have Bob Flautt join our board of directors," said Rodney K. Brown, president and CEO of CBA. "He has an impressive career in banking and we look forward to his guidance in this leadership position within our association."
Flautt has a 39-year career in commercial banking and was a founding organizer of Folsom Lake Bank. Now in its fifth year in operation, Folsom Lake Bank has grown to $117 million in assets and has opened a second location in Roseville.
About the CBA
Established more than 121 years ago, the California Bankers Association (CBA) is one of the largest state banking trade associations in the country. CBA leads the way in developing relevant educational and legislative solutions to some of California's more pressing financial and banking issues, including financial empowerment, identity theft, financial privacy, and financial elder abuse. CBA's membership includes nearly 200 of California's commercial, industrial and community banks and savings associations. For more information, visit www.calbankers.com.
CONTACT: California Bankers Association 916/441-7377
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines