First Horizon National Corp. to Host Conference Call on June 25 to Discuss Mortgage Repurchase Charges
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 16:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MEMPHIS, Tenn., June 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) will host a conference call on June 25 at 4:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (U.S.), where management will discuss mortgage repurchase-related expenses expected to be incurred in 2Q12, as disclosed in a Form 8-K filed after the market closed on June 25. There will also be a live webcast accompanied by a slide presentation. The Form 8-K, call and slide presentation may involve forward-looking information, including guidance.
Conference call information
Callers wishing to participate may call toll-free starting at 3:45 p.m. Central Time June 25 by dialing 877-303-6618. The number for international participants is 224-357-2205. The conference ID number is 95071589.
Participants can also listen to the live audio webcast with the accompanying slide presentation through the investor relations section of www.fhnc.com. A replay will be available from 11:59 p.m. Central Time on June 25 until 11:59 p.m. on July 9. To listen to the replay, dial 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406. The passcode is 95071589. The event also will be archived and available beginning June 25 by midnight Central Time in the events and presentations section of http://ir.fhnc.com.
About First Horizon
The 4,600 employees of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) provide financial services through more than 170 First Tennessee Bank locations in and around Tennessee and 18 FTN Financial Group offices in the U.S. and abroad. First Tennessee has the leading combined market deposit share in the counties where it does business and one of the highest customer retention rates of any bank in the country. FTN Financial is a capital markets industry leader in fixed income sales, trading and strategies for institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. FHN has been recognized as one of the nation's best employers by AARP and Working Mother magazines. More information is available at www.fhnc.com.
CONTACT: First Horizon Investor Relations Aarti Bowman, (901) 523-4017 Media Relations Jack Bradley, (901) 523-4813
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines