NetSuite Announces Latest Partners To Join NetSuite Solution Provider Program
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 19:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Precise Business Solutions and Cloud ERP Ride the Wave as NetSuite's Channel Strategy Gains Momentum
SYDNEY, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced the latest partners to join the NetSuite Solution Provider Program, Precise Business Solutions and Cloud ERP, whose customers are looking for the efficiencies, flexibility and cost benefits of cloud computing. The NetSuite channel focus aims to leverage the vertical domain knowledge and best practices of leading value-added resellers (VARs), particularly in the wholesale distribution, services, manufacturing, mining and retail sectors.
Where partners can add the most value to NetSuite's business in Australia is by opening more doors in verticals, leveraging their existing relationships and industry association connections.
"This degree of specialisation is being driven by significant growth and customer demand across the board in all our key industries, including wholesale distribution, services, manufacturing, retail and mining," said Mark Troselj, managing director of APAC for NetSuite. "The benefit for our partners is that we are focused on resourcing to drive that growth, while at the same time providing a very competitive revenue share model."
The latest partners to join the NetSuite Solution Provider Program are:
Precise Business Solutions (www.precisebusiness.com.au)
Precise Business Solutions is a Perth-based provider of business software solutions and associated services, with strong links into the mining services sector and other supporting industries, as well as broad experience working with both not for profit and large organisations. In business since 1989, the VAR has implemented solutions for more than 160 clients and employs more than 30 staff. As the need for cloud ERP continues to gain traction in the Western Australian market, its current strategy is to more closely align with NetSuite as a long-term partner.
Cloud ERP (www.cloud-erp.com.au)
Cloud ERP is a Melbourne-based provider of cloud CRM, ERP and eCommerce software solutions and associated services. It has a strong background in implementing a multitude of ERP systems within the wholesale distribution industry over the past 15 years. Cloud ERP chose to partner with NetSuite for its breadth of functionality, in order to bolster its solution offerings to existing customers.
Partnering with NetSuite enables these VARS to capitalise on the growing market demand for cloud offerings. They gain access to a world-class development platform, as well as a broad range of cloud business management solutions, including NetSuite's core integrated suite that combines ERP/financials, customer relationship management (CRM), eCommerce, services resource planning (SRP) and NetSuite OneWorld—a cloud computing solution that enables multinational and multi-subsidiary companies to manage their global financial consolidation and business operations.
The NetSuite Solution Provider Program is the industry's first cloud channel partner program and unites hundreds of channel partners and their cloud opportunities with industry-leading margins and incentives to grow their businesses. With cloud computing at the forefront of the hottest trends and cloud ERP leading business demand, NetSuite has seen the ongoing migration of channel partners from representing on-premise products like Sage and Microsoft Dynamics GP to NetSuite's superior cloud business management suite.
Designed to help solution providers transform their business model to fully capitalise on the revenue growth opportunity of the NetSuite cloud, the NetSuite Solution Provider Program delivers unprecedented services that begin during recruitment and range from business planning, sales, marketing and PS enablement, to training and education. For more information about the NetSuite partner programs, please visit http://www.netsuite.com.au/portal/partners/main.shtml
For more information about NetSuite please visit www.netsuite.com.au
Follow @NetSuiteAPAC on Twitter for NetSuite news and real-time updates.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.
- NetSuite CFO Ron Gill Named Bay Area CFO of the Year by the San Francisco Business Times
- NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson To Give Keynote At The Credit Suisse Disruptive Technology Conference
- Technology Innovators Join NetSuite Cloud To Deliver Next-Generation Commerce Applications
- Retailers Continue To Achieve Omnichannel Commerce Success On NetSuite SuiteCommerce Platform
- NetSuite Announces Order Management For Magento, Enabling Magento Enterprise Edition Users To Deliver Omnichannel Commerce
- Hanover Direct Transforms Multichannel Retail Operations With Large-scale NetSuite Implementation
- NetSuite Announces Order Management For Demandware, Enabling Global Omnichannel Commerce
- NetSuite Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $270 Million Principal Amount of Convertible Senior Notes
- NetSuite Announces Proposed Private Offering Of Convertible Senior Notes
- NetSuite To Showcase Commerce Product Innovation And Customer Success At IRCE 2013
Related Partner Headlines
- RAMP Secures $15 Million Series C Financing Led by StarVest Partners, Bringing Total Funding to $40M - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reiterates Buy Rating, Raises PT on NetSuite - Benzinga
- NetSuite's Valuation Leaves No Room For Error (N, SAP, ORCL, MSFT) - Investopedia
- Sweet on Netsuite - TheStreet.com
- NYSE's Biggest Movers, Including Newmont Mining - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Maintains Hold on NetSuite; Raises PT form $41 to $45 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Hold Rating, Raises PT on NetSuite - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wunderlich Securities Raises Price Target on NetSuite to $34 - Benzinga
- Wunderlich Raises PT on NetSuite to $34 - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Veris Gold Corp. elects nine-member board
Intercept Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Prices Public Offering Of Common Shares
Ellington Residential Mortgage REIT Announces Dividend for the Second Quarter of 2013 and Provides Portfolio Update
72nd Common Stock Monthly Dividend Increase Declared By Realty Income
Realty Income Declares Preferred Stock Monthly Dividends
Northrop Grumman Delivers First AQS-24A Airborne Mine-hunting Vehicle to Japan
Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., Dole Food Company, Inc., Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. and Uni-Pixel, Inc.