Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Stratasys, Inc. Buyout
Published on Monday, 25 June 2012 20:04 Written by TradersHuddle StaffWILMINGTON, Del.-( Business Wire )-
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Stratasys, Inc. (“Stratasys” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ GS: SSYS) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company’s entry into an agreement to be acquired by Objet Ltd. (“Objet”).
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/stratasys-inc-ssys.
Under the terms of the proposal, public shareholders of Stratasys will receive one Objet ordinary share for each share of Stratasys common stock they own, and Objet will change its name to Stratasys Ltd. The transaction has a combined equity value of approximately $1.4 billion.
The investigation concerns whether Stratasys’s board of directors failed to adequately shop the Company and obtain the best possible value for Stratasys’s shareholders before entering into an agreement with Objet.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.Peter Allocco888-969-4242516-683-3516Fax: email@example.com://www.rigrodskylong.com
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines