The Royal Rendezvous
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 05:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LONDON, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
On June 5, Southampton was treated to a special appearance from not just one but three majestic Queens. In a spectacular floating celebration of Her Majesty's 60-year reign, the Queen Elizabeth cruise liner was joined by the Queen Victoria and Queen Mary 2 at the city's docks.
With affordable Med cruises available on all three of these luxury liners, there's never been a better time for holidaymakers to bag their own royal experience.
Continuing a tradition of almost 80 years, Her Majesty officially launched the third Queen Elizabeth cruise liner in 2010. The new ship blends its royal heritage with the very latest in modern luxury and comfort, offering passengers the chance to experience a new golden age of ocean liner travel. Cheap cruises 2012 include Mediterranean voyages to the Canary Islands, Portugal and Spain and further afield to the Caribbean and Atlantic Isles. Traditional pursuits of lawn bowling, croquet and paddle tennis are available during the day, while an elegant evening experience awaits passengers in the opulent Queens Room. Featuring beautiful curved stained-glass panels and a wooden dance floor, this vast public room is a great place to enjoy a sophisticated dinner and dance.
Queen Mary 2
PO cruises aboard the Queen Mary 2 allow holidaymakers to voyage in style. A first-class service begins the moment that holidaymakers step aboard the ship, with fluffy bathrobes and pillow chocolates provided in every stateroom. Daytime cruising activities include bridge, watercolour lessons and even acting workshops with the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts. Passengers can top up their tan by the pool while sipping refreshing cocktails, or stretch out with a relaxing yoga session. White-glove waiter service ensures a luxurious dining experience in one of the Queen Mary's fantastic Britannia restaurants, and glittering cabaret shows complete a lively evening.
P&O offers indulgent cruises aboard the Queen Victoria for holidaymakers of all tastes and ages. Adults can enjoy a pampering experience in the Royal Spa and Fitness Centre, before joining a wine-tasting class or fascinating talk on literature or politics. There are plenty of family-friendly activities on the spacious Sports Deck and at the glittering on-board pool. When the sun goes down, it's time for passengers to don their finery for a glittering evening under the Queen Victoria's magnificent chandeliers.
SOURCE Thomas Cook
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines