FMC Corporation Announces Dates for Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Release and Webcast Conference Call
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 09:45 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PHILADELPHIA, June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) today announced the following schedule for its second quarter 2012 earnings release and webcast conference call:
- Earnings Release: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, after the stock market close via PR Newswire and FMC Corporation's website at: www.fmc.com.
- Webcast Conference Call: Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. ET. The live call is open to the public via Internet broadcast and telephone.
Internet broadcast: www.fmc.com
Dial-in telephone numbers:
U.S. / Canada: (800) 230-1093
International: (612) 234-9959
Conference ID # 226243
- Webcast Conference Call Replay: Available via the internet and telephone from 1:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, until Saturday, September 1, 2012.
Internet replay: www.fmc.com
U.S. / Canada telephone number: (800) 475-6701
International telephone number: (320) 365-3844
Enter Conference ID # 226243
About FMC Corporation
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial, environmental and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. In 2011, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.4 billion. The company employs approximately 5,000 people throughout the world, and operates its businesses in three segments: Agricultural Products, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals. For more information, visit www.FMC.com.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Act of 1995: Statements in this news release that are forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning specific factors described in FMC Corporation's 2011 Form 10-K and other SEC filings. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. FMC Corporation does not intend to update this information and disclaims any legal obligation to the contrary. Historical information is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
SOURCE FMC Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines