Early Research Calls
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 09:25 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 26th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
AutoZone (NYSE: AZO) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen.
Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Methanex (NASDAQ: MEOH) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
Patterson-UTI Energy (NASDAQ: PTEN) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Precision Drilling (NYSE: PDS) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE: PEG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Shire plc (NASDAQ: SHPGY) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Societe Generale.
ValueClick (NASDAQ: VCLK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: WCRX, CELG, FISV, FSLR, NIHD
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: QUALCOMM
- Wood Group Mustang selected to provide engineering & field services for Dow pipeline construction project
- ORC International presents AutoZone with top award for employee engagement
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Higher Top Performers: CSCO, NTAP, FFIV
- Critical Alerts For Dow Chemical, Western Digital, Intuit, Republic Services, and ResMed Released By InvestorsObserver
- Sol Systems & Dow Solar Announce Strategic Alliance to Offer Financing Solutions to DOW POWERHOUSE(TM) Customers
- The Energy Conscious to Partner with Dow Building Solutions
- Dow AgroSciences, Monsanto Cross-License Advanced Corn Trait Technology, Designed To Provide Exceptional New Tools For Weed And Insect Management
- Nexeo Solutions is selected by The Dow Chemical Company as one of its key U.S. distribution partners for Dow Personal Care products
Related Partner Headlines
- Dow Chemical Co Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (DOW) - TheStreet.com
- Celgene Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CELG) - TheStreet.com
- Dow Chemical Co (DOW): Today's Featured Chemicals Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Reiterates Celgene at Outperform on Better PALACE-1 Study Results - Benzinga
- Edwards Life Sciences Corp. (EW): Today's Featured Health Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- Celgene Reports Improvement Across Primary-Secondary Endpoints from PALACE-1 - Benzinga
- Analysts' Actions: DOW EMC FFIV FIO - TheStreet.com
- Celgene Corporation (CELG): Today's Featured Drugs Winner - TheStreet.com
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Health Services Industry Lower - TheStreet.com
- Clovis Oncology: Pancreatic Cancer Drug Fails Late-Stage Test - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Pratt & Whitney Announces More Than 1,000 New Engine Orders; Highlights F135 Engine Milestone at 2013 Paris Air Show
Anite Delivers Significant LTE-Advanced Industry Contribution
Alliance Data's Canadian Loyalty Business Announces New Multi-Year Agreement With Eastlink, Canada's Largest Privately-Held Telecommunications Company
Global Superstar Flo Rida Now Partnering With MusclePharm®.
Bankrate: Mortgage Rates Retreat
Cleantech Solutions Receives $2.0 Million in New Orders for Airflow-Dyeing Machines
Applied Industrial Technologies Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces Annual Meeting Date
ChinaEdu Corporation Announces Receipt of "Going Private" Proposal