BMR Publishes 70-Page MLP Special Report
Published on Tuesday, 26 June 2012 09:59 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PRINCETON, N.J., June 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BullMarket.com (http://www.bullmarket.com), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has published a 70-page special report on master limited partnerships (MLPs). The report covers 50 MLPs and LLCs and gives BullMarket.com's top picks in eleven different subsectors. It also looks at what an MLP is, examines the dynamics of the various industries they operate in, explains and displays various valuation metrics, and answers some common questions.
Among the stocks featured in the report include Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD), Holly Energy Partners (NYSE: HEP), Copano Energy (Nasdaq: CPNO), Spectra Energy Partners (NYSE: SEP), Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners (NYSE: PSE), Terra Nitrogen (NYSE: TNH), and many more.
As a subscriber, you'll also gain access to our Recommended List of stocks, which from the start of 2008 until the end of 2011 was up 33.3%, compared with a -14.4% return for the S&P 500, a 47.7% outperformance.
Start your 14-day free trial today:
In its MLP special report, BullMarket.com wrote: "For income-oriented investors, MLPs make good investments, as they provide a steady source of income that also has tax benefits. Usually about 80-90% of the distributions from MLPs are tax deferred and are classified as return of capital, which instead reduces an investor's original cost basis. Thus, one wouldn't have to pay taxes on this part of the distribution until the stock is sold."
BullMarket.com looked at the following topics, among others:
-- Why are MLPs a good investment option for income-oriented investors? Are their dividends safe?
-- How can MLPs pay out dividends that are higher than their reported profits?
-- What characteristics does BullMarket.com look for when picking MLP investments?
-- What valuation metrics should investors look at when choosing an MLP investment?
-- Could MLPs face the same fate as Canadian Energy Trusts and lose their tax-advantaged status?
-- Which MLPs are currently BullMarket.com's favorites and why?
Launched in 1997, BullMarket.com has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BullMarket.com Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BullMarket.com is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Marcie Martin, Bull Market Report, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC
- Top Analyst Publishes 70-Page MLP Special Report
- Lifshitz Law Firm Announces Investigation of BBX Capital Corporation, Crestwood Midstream Partners LP, Crimson Exploration Inc., and Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P.
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. - PSE
- Block & Leviton LLP Investigates Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. for Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty in Connection With Its Potential Going Private Transaction
- Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Investigation Of Proposed Buyout By Pioneer Natural Resources Company
- Copano Unitholders Approve Merger With Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Alerian Announces Golar LNG Partners Added To The Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index
- Alerian Announces Golar LNG Partners Added To The Alerian MLP Index
- Alerian Announces Tesoro Logistics Added To The Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating, Raises PT on Enterprise Products Partners - Benzinga
- Enterprise Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (EPD) - TheStreet.com
- Holly Energy Partners Increases Dividend to $0.925 from $0.91 - Benzinga
- Utilities Stocks, Including Huaneng Power International, Inc, Making Big Moves on October 19, 2012 - Investopedia
- Copano Announces Public Offering of 6M Common Units - Benzinga
- Copano Energy LLC Stock Upgraded (CPNO) - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EPD) - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Products Partners Announces 8M Public Unit Offering - Benzinga
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD): Today's Featured Energy Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Piping In Solid Performance - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,318.23 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲138.38 (0.91%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,651.81 Trade time:4:34PM EDT Value change:▲12.77 (0.78%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,482.18 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲30.05 (0.87%)
In The Wires
Rentrak Adds Pursel Advertising To Growing List Of Ad Agency Subscribers
Archetype Mortgage Capital Changes Corporate Name To Starwood Mortgage Capital
RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation Begins Trading on OTCQX®
Driving The Alternative Fuel Movement, Frito-Lay Unveils Investment In Compressed Natural Gas Infrastructure
U.S. Energy Initiatives & Promethean Biofuels Agree To Ramp Up Fuel Production To Maximum Capacity And Maximum Revenue
Crown Crafts Reports Results for Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter and Full Year
Halifax Bartender Crowned Canada's First-Ever Diageo World Class Canada Bartender of the Year
Oil Refineries Announces Update to Malfunction in a Utilities Unit